INTERMEDIATE / Senior UNREAL PROGRAMMER
We have an exciting new game in development! Two studios, M Theory & Oddboy, have collaborated to develop Wanderer - a virtual reality time-travel adventure game. We’re looking for a switched on Unreal programmer to join our team in beautiful and vibrant Auckland (NZ).
Our ideal candidate has a strong development background in Unreal Engine, C++ and blueprinting. If you love working in a fun and collaborative environment, come join our team and help make our vision for a truly exciting VR game come to life.
Skills & responsibilities
- Provide a high level of code quality and technical innovation while promoting best practices with other team members
- Ability to help inspire and advise other team members, have good work ethic and be a good team role model
- Ability to prioritise and respond to change in order to meet deadlines
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Collaborate closely with other disciplines
- Strong knowledge of Unreal Engine 4 and excellent proficiency in C++ and blueprinting
- Must have shipped at least 1 PC or console title (Bonus if : PSVR or other VR platforms)
- 3+ years of game industry experience
- Proficient knowledge of code versioning tools such as Perforce, Git, SVN, and Mercurial
- We understand that relocating can be expensive and painful. Get in touch to talk through options with contracts, remote work and relocation expenses / accommodation.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking for their next challenge. We’re a passionate group of storytellers, creatives, and developers and we encourage applications of a diverse range.
If this sounds like your type of game, company and role we would love to hear from you. Send your CV to : email@example.com.